Work Injuries: How Physiotherapy Can Help
How Physiotherapy Can Help
WorkCover supports injured workers and promotes workplace health and safety across NSW. Injuries at work can occur suddenly, such as a slip or fall, or slowly over time with repetitive strain on an area of the body. If you are injured at work, make a claim through your employer, and the Workers Compensation Board. Once you have been issued with a claim number, we can start your Physiotherapy assessment and treatment in our Parramatta clinic. There are no out of pocket costs associated with your treatment as long as your claim has been approved. Don’t worry about the nitty gritty, we will take care of all the approvals. Our main concern is getting you back at your pre injury levels and back to work.
Workplace injuries are a common problem. We offer programs that provide workplace injury rehabilitation, work site assessments, and prevention ergonomic assessments and advice.
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy for your work injury?
We focus on an active injury approach to restoring function and return to work. Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, you will find us programs helpful to:
- Relieve Your Pain
- Strengthen & Flexibility
- Improve Your Functional Abilities
- Coordinate Your Return To Work
- Provide Ergonomic Advice
- Provide Workplace Injury Prevention
Who are we?
We are an experienced team of health professionals who are passionate about getting you back to your pre injury duties. This includes:
- Providing you with evidence based Physiotherapy treatment
- Using an active exercise based approach
- Hands on therapy where required
How are we different?
- We look at the bigger picture and work closely with local Parramatta based doctors and specialists who can provide you with the correct guidance regarding your injury
- We also work closely with Exercise Physiologists and Psychologists to ensure all aspects of your health are being looked after
Work Injury Process:
Exercise Based Treatment
Do you need assistance with your injury? Experienced Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.