We offer hands on Physiotherapy Services
At Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta, we use traditional hands on Physiotherapy techniques. (Yes, including manual therapy, massage and exercise). Plus honest advise and clear guidance when you need it the most.See all Services
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta opened it's doors in 2016 with the local community in mind. Having worked in various hospitals and private practices in the past, we understand how frustrating it can be when you are in pain and not knowing what to do about it.
We see so many patients on a daily basis who are suffering in pain and being misguided. In most cases, there has been no injury but rather patients are overworked and fatigued resulting in pain and other symptoms.
At Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta, we want you to get back to your full potential sooner. Whether this means being more productive at work, sleeping better at night, running after your kids or even being able to manage your health better.
Get in touch with us today and feel the difference.
See you soon,
Ajit Singh Lamba
Owner and dedicated Physiotherapist
Ask a Question
Get Pain Relief FAST.
Why choose Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta?
- PEACE OF MIND: You are in the hands of an experienced professional team who care about you and your family.
- FAST RELIEF: We help you restore your lifestyle and help you live a pain-free life NOW.
- SPECIALITIES: Take advantage of our high level of expertise treating complex and chronic problems such as Headaches, Back Pain, Disc Bulges, Sciatica and Sports Injuries. Let us help you get back to your optimal health and lifestyle FAST.
- REPUTATION: Feel confident about being in the caring hands of an expert team, who have earned the reputation from local Parramatta community as the GO TO profession for a natural solution to becoming pain-free
- COMMITMENT: We are not happy unless you are. Our team cares for health. We communicate with your GP to get the best outcome possible for you.
- COMMUNICATION: We are only a phone call, message or email away. To give you on the spot advice when you are really struggling with your pain.
- COMMUNITY FOCUSED: As a local small business, we understand the needs of the local Parramatta community. We are here to serve you.
- EXTENDED HOURS: Never miss an appointment again by taking advantage of our late opening hours.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Reduce stress by attending our easy to find practice – with plenty of street parking and only 5 min walk from Parramatta and Harris Park Stations.
OUR KIND OF PHYSIOTHERAPY MAY SURPRISE YOU
Unlike what you may have experienced at other clinics, our experienced Physiotherapists provide one-on-one Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services in modern and private rooms.
No support staff replacing your Physiotherapist.
No open gym feel with curtain dividers.
Our focus is Physiotherapy because we are 100% Physiotherapist owned. We offer traditional Orthopaedic Physiotherapy, as well as specialised services for work injuries (WorkCover), motor vehicle accident patients (CTP Claims) and NDIS participants.
Common conditions we see for Physiotherapy in Parramatta:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (CTP Claims)
- Work related injuries (Work Cover)
- NDIS (Clinic and Mobile Service)
- Rehab before and after surgery
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
- Chronic Pain treatment and management
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
- Postural dysfunction
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingements
- Pregnancy related pains
Conditions we see here at the Parramatta clinic
People we LOVE to work with!
- If you sustained an injury at work
- If you were involved in a car accident
- If you sit a lot for your job
- If you are physically active and experience pain
- Pregnant women and new mums
- Anyone recovering from surgery
- Motivated people who want to maintain themselves
Other conditions we can help with:
- Work related injuries (WorkCover)
- Motor vehicle accidents (CTP Claims)
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Back and neck pain in mothers
- Recovery from surgery
- Chronic pain
- Nerve pain and Pins and needles
We accept all health insurance
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Physiotherapy Clinic and information about all your Physiotherapy and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.Read all News