We offer hands on Physiotherapy Services
At Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta, we use traditional hands on Physiotherapy techniques. (Yes, including manual therapy, massage and exercise). Plus honest advise and clear guidance when you need it the most.See all Services
I opened Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta in 2016 with the local community in mind. Having worked in various hospitals and private practices in the past, I understand even more how frustrating it can be when you are in pain and not knowing what to do about it.
I see so many patients on a daily basis who are suffering in pain and being misguided. In most cases, there has been no injury but rather we are overworked and fatigued resulting in pain and other symptoms.
At our Physio clinic in Parramatta, we want you to get back to your full potential sooner. Whether this means being more productive at work, sleeping better at night, running after your kids or simply just being you.
Get in touch with us today and feel the difference.
See you soon,
Ajit Singh Lamba
Owner and dedicated Physiotherapist
Ask a Question
Get Pain Relief FAST. Make an Appointment NOW.
First of all, we act fast to relieve your pain and restore your lifestyle. Don’t wait, call 0479 080 800 during office hours or book online.
Why choose Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta?
- PEACE OF MIND: Knowing that you are in the hands of experienced professionals who care about you and your family.
- FAST RELIEF: We can restore your lifestyle and help you live a pain-free life NOW.
- SPECIALITIES: Take advantage of our high level of expertise treating complex and chronic problems such as Headaches, Back Pain, Sciatica and Sports Injuries. Let us help you get back to your sport and lifestyle FAST.
- REPUTATION: Feel confident about being in the caring hands of experts who have earned the reputation from local Parramatta residents as the GO TO profession for a natural solution to becoming pain-free
- COMMITMENT: We are not happy unless you are. Our team cares for health. We communicate with your GP to get the best outcome possible for you.
- COMMUNICATION: We are only a phone call, message or email away. To give you on the spot advice when you are really struggling with your pain.
- COMMUNITY FOCUSED: As a local small business, we understand the needs of the local Parramatta community. We are here to serve you.
- EXTENDED HOURS: Never miss an appointment again by taking advantage of our late opening hours and Saturday appointments.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Reduce stress by attending our easy to find practice – with plenty of street parking and only 5 min walk from Parramatta and Harris Park Stations.
Conditions we see here at the Parramatta clinic
People we LOVE to work with!
- Professionals in Parramatta who sit a lot for their jobs
- Individuals who are physically active for their jobs
- Pregnant women and new mums
- Anyone recovering from surgery
- Motivated people who really want to get better
Other conditions we can help with:
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Back and neck pain in mothers
- Recovery from surgery
- Chronic pain
- Nerve pain and Pins and needles
We accept all health insurance
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Physiotherapy Clinic and information about all your Physiotherapy and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.Read all News