Physiotherapy for Neck Pain
- Do you wake up feeling stiff and sore?
- Do you get neck pain while sitting in front of your computer or laptop?
- Are you dreading that meeting because you know your neck pain is going to drive you up the wall?
- Does your neck make it hard to check your blind spots while driving?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions,
then it's time to do something about it!
Or call us now to make a booking!
0479 080 800
Neck pain is one of the MOST COMMON issues we see in our Parramatta Physiotherapy clinic.
Symptoms to check for:
- Pain or discomfort in the Neck region
- 'Pinching' or ‘catching’ sensation when you turn your head
- Cracking or clunking sensations
- Nerve pain – shooting pain into your arms, Pins & needles or numbness
- Heavy arm
- Hard to sleep at night
All of these symptoms can be caused due to neck pain and we can help you treat them. So don’t delay any further and get in touch with us today.
Common Neck conditions we see:
- Acute wry neck
- Whiplash from a car accident or heavy fall
- Disc bulge
- Joint pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Common causes of neck pain can include:
- Poor sitting posture while using your computer, laptop, tablets or phones
- Soft non supportive chairs
- Tight muscles
- Car accident or fall
Call our clinic number 0479 080 800 8816, or book online right now.
Don't delay seeking treatment.
Your answer could be just one appointment away