Can Physiotherapy help?
Physiotherapists are health professionals skilled in the assessment, diagnosis, rehabilitation and treatment of people living with a disability.
Physiotherapy can help with:
- Mobility / Gait training
- Walking aid selection
- Walking sticks
- Four wheeled walkers
- Rehabilitation: Clinic based exercise program or home based exercise program
NDIS Physiotherapy treatment can assist:
- Physical disabilities (amputations, post-surgery)
- Intellectual and psychosocial disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Acquired brain injuries (ABI’s)
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Genetic Conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
We treat all participants in a place most convenient to you, whether it is in the comfort of your own home, in one Parramatta clinics, or in some other more convenient setting.
- Treatment at our Parramatta Clinic: 12 Ada Street, Harris Park (Parramatta), NSW, 2150
- Home visits
- Exercises to strengthen muscles
- Stretching to relieve tight muscles and joints
- Hands on Physiotherapy techniques
- Soft tissue techniques
NDIS Exercise Program:
- Walking aid selection
- Learning how to use your walking stick during different situations
- Learning how to use your crutches during different situations
- Learning how to use your four wheeled walker
- Learning how to use your wheelchair
How do I pay for the service?
We see NDIS participants who are self managed, plan managed and NDIS managed. If you are self managed, you can pay at the time of your appointment and claim back from NDIS. If you are plan managed, we will directly invoice your plan manager and if you are NDIS managed we will set up a service agreement with you.
How can I book an appointment?
If you’re eligible for NDIS, we encourage you to give us a call on 0479 080 800 or leave a message and we will call you to discuss how we can assist you better. Our clinic is located walking distance from Parramatta and Harris Park stations. We also cater for surrounding suburbs such as Lidcombe, Auburn, Granville, Merrylands, Greystanes, Westmead, Rydalmere and many more.
For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.