First time visiting a Physiotherapist
Never been to a Physiotherapist before?
Fear not, read on to find out how a Physiotherapy session is usually structured. Chances are you know someone who goes to Physiotherapist or you were asked by someone to visit a Physiotherapist because you’ve got pain!
How can Physiotherapy help?
- You’ve got pain and you want it gone
- You’ve got an on going issue which you thought was getting better, but it keeps coming back
- You want advice on how to manage and prevent the issue from coming back
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta are experts in dealing with:
- Spinal related pain
- Orthopedic conditions
- Rehabilitation post surgery
- Sports injuries
- And many more!
- Subjective assessment: Informal chat between you and us so we can try and figure out what happened and determine what injury you have sustained.
- Objective assessment: Physically going through movements and tests to reproduce your symptoms
- It is not always possible to reproduce your symptoms in a clinic setting, but we can still get a good idea of what injury you have sustained
- Treatment plan: Educate you about what your injury is, how it happens and how to prevent it in the future
- Treatment – applying various techniques to make you feel better
- Home exercise program
Call us today to book an appointment!
Contact us today on 0479 080 800 to make a booking. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected] Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back to full function.