Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta offers a wide range of services. We will help you understand the nature of your injury, treat you, and guide you to prevent future occurrences.
What can we offer you?
When you first visit a Physiotherapist, we will go through an initial assessment. A detailed history is taken to identify possible contributing factors to your presenting problem. Physical examination will follow which will include visual inspection of the area, followed by manual movements and tests to analyse the area of concern. We will record a series of baseline findings to measure improvement over time. Based on the findings from the assessment, an individualised treatment plan will be devised. Please bring any doctor reports, x-ray or scans, insurance company details (for work cover and 3rd party claims) on your first session.
Each treatment session is unique and may consist of:
- Education about your problem. This may include understanding the problem, causative factors and any other issues relating to the problem. We invite you to ask any questions you may have. If you have any problems or questions in between your visits, you can always call or email us
- Manual techniques: May include the use of massage, joint mobilisations, postural correction and taping techniques
- Electrotherapy: This may include the use of electrical pain reliving modalities
- Exercise rehabilitation: Home exercise programs to strengthen and prevent future injuries
- One on one consultations
- Manual therapy
- Orthopaedic pre / post op rehabilitation
- Management of musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Hand and Wrist injuries
- Management of Work Cover injuries
- Management of whip lash and motor vehicle accidents
- Management of DVA patients
- Individualized exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Core stability, balance and falls prevention programs
- Supervised Gym programs
- Postural correction and advice
- Taping and strapping
- Advice on work station setup
- Orthotic prescription
- Fitting of CAM boots and range of motion braces