- Do you toss and turn all night and still struggle to get to sleep?
- Are you sick of having trouble brushing your hair?
- Does your shoulder give you sudden sharp pain if you move the wrong way?
- Does your shoulder click a lot for no particular reason?
Then it's time to do something about it!
Shoulder symptoms you might be struggling with
- Pain in the shoulder region
- 'Pinching' or ‘catching’ when you lift your arm
- Cracking or clunking sensations
- Nerve pain
- Pins & needles
- Heavy arm
- Hard to sleep at night
All these can be symptoms of a shoulder injury, or an associated injury, and our Physiotherapists can treat all these symptoms
Common shoulder conditions our Physiotherapists treat at our Parramatta Physiotherapy clinic:
- Labral tear
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Common causes of shoulder pain
- Sports injury: Swimming, Soccer, Rugby, Volleyball, Hockey, Cricket, Netball
- Poor posture
- Poor mechanics
- Tight muscles
You do not need a referral from your doctor to see one of our Physiotherapists.
Call our clinic number 0479 080 800 8816, or book online right now.
Don't delay seeking treatment.