- Is it difficult to stand up from sitting because your back just kills?
- Are you struggling to sit on your chair because of your back?
- Do you get sharp stabbing pains in your back?
- Does your back stop you doing what you love?
- Are you struggling to sleep well at night?
- Are you tired of taking Panadol and neurofen?
Then it's time to do something about it!
Back pain is one of the most common conditions we see in our Parramatta Physiotherapy clinic.
Back symptoms you might be struggling with
- Sharp pain, or dull ache with pain down your leg
- 'Pinching' when you move
- Sciatic pain
- Cracking or clunking sensations
- Nerve pain
- Pins & needles
- Heavy leg or arm
- Hard to sleep at night
All these can be symptoms of a back injury, and our Physiotherapists in Glenelg can treat all these symptoms
Common back conditions we treat at the Parramatta Physiotherapy Clinic include:
- Disc bulge
- Muscle strains
- Nerve pain – Pins and needles, numbness, shooting leg pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
We treat back pain on a regular basis in our Parramatta Physiotherapy clinic.
Don't delay seeking treatment.
Your answer could be just one appointment away