Hip Pain Treatment
- Are you struggling to walk because of hip pain?
- Does your hip ache morning till night?
- Are your hips sore to touch?
- Are you struggling to sleep well at night?
- Are you unable to sleep on your side because your hip pain wakes you up?
It might be time to see a Physiotherapist.
Hip pain can often be linked with back and knee pain.
Hip symptoms you might be struggling with
- Hip pain - dull ache or sharp pain in your hip, groin pain
- 'Pinching' or spasm when you move
- Cracking or clunking sensations
- Nerve pain
- Pins & needles
- Heavy leg
- Hard to sleep at night
All these can be symptoms are linked to a hip injury.
Our Parramatta Physiotherapy Clinic often sees hip related symptoms.
Common Hip conditions our Physiotherapists treat include:
- Hip bursitis
- Labral tear
- Muscle strain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Common causes of hip pain
Sports injury: running, football, netball, volleyball, hockey
- Weakness in your hip muscles
- Growth spurt
- Sudden change in training or exercise
- Change in shoes
- Recovery from another injury
- Poor mechanics
- Tight muscles
You do not need a referral from your doctor to see one of our Physiotherapists. Our Parramatta Physiotherapy clinic is here to help you!
Don't delay seeking treatment.
Your answer could be just one appointment away