Treatment After A Car Crash
Treatment After A Car Crash
Experiencing pain after a car crash is extremely common. Some individuals may experience immedidate pain, others may take a while to develop them. The body is a fragile structure and can sustain various injuries due to the impact and forces involved in a car crash. A car crash puts the body in a sudden and extreme stress position, resulting in conditions such as ligament sprains, meniscus tears, fractures, and contusions.
If you are experiencing pain after a car crash, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. You may be transferred to a hospital immediately and if you are able to manage your pain, stand and walk, you may wish to visit your GP and Physiotherapist. Your GP or Physiotherapist may also recommend you see an Orthopeadic specialist, who can provide a thorough evaluation and develop an appropriate treatment plan.
It is important to remember that each case is unique, and the appropriate treatment plan will depend on the specific diagnosis and individual circumstances. Consulting with a Physiotherapist is essential to receive an accurate diagnosis and develop an effective treatment plan for your symptoms after a car crash. Early intervention and appropriate rehabilitation can lead to improved outcomes and a faster return to normal activities.
Loding a CTP Claim
What to do after first:
- Visit your doctor as soon as possible
- Contact your CTP insurance provider
- Fill our paper work
- Your doctor will also need to fill out a form
- Receive claim number from your CTP insurance provider
- All medical treatment, including Physiotherapy treatment is covered under your CTP Claim.
- With your claim number, your first two Physiotherapy sessions are automatically approved
- After your first session, your Physiotherapist will provide a report to your CTP insurer and GP and organise further approval for treatment
- Don’t stress – talk to your experienced Physiotherapist
Do I have to pay for treatment?
- No you don’t
- Once your CTP claim is approved, we can directly bill the insurance company and there will no out of pocket expense for you
What you need to provide us with:
- Claim number from your insurance company required
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from the insurance company
- Contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We will assist you with pain management and get you back on track as soon as possible.
Do you need assistance with your Physiotherapy treatment? Experienced team of Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.