Motor Vehicle Accident Physiotherapy (MVA Physio)
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta 12 Ada Street Harris Park NSW 2150: Motor Vehicle Accident Physiotherapy (MVA Physio)
What is MVA Physio?
MVA Physio: Motor vehicle accident Physiotherapy treatment
What is a motor vehicle?
If you have been injured in a Motor Vehicle: Car accident, truck accident, motor bike accident, pedestrian hit by a motor vehicle
What can Physiotherapy do?
Physiotherapy can help with your recovery, including pain management, restoring mobility and strength, and helping you get back to work and to living your life to the fullest.
Do I need a referral?
No. You can start Physiotherapy anytime. It is advisable to see you GP first to check your injuries and health. Your GP also needs to fill out paper work to get the CTP cliams process started.
Why choose Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta?
- Specialised treatment for motor vehicle accidents
- Priority appointments
- Experienced and locally trained Physiotherapists who are regularly mentored
- Strong communication with your GP, specialists, case manager and rehab consultants
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent guidance, advice and management of your injury
- Treatment techniques may include a range of manual therapy techniques
- Rehabilitative program including stretches and exercises
Do you need assistance with your injury? Experienced Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.