Mobile Rehab for Car Accidents and CTP Claims
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta: Mobile Rehab for Car Accidents and CTP Claims
Were you recently involved in a motor vehicle accident?
Who can receive Physiotherapy treatment after a motor vehicle accident under CTP Claims?
- Any one injured by the motor vehicle
- The driver or the passenger in either car
- Motor cyclists
Early Physiotherapy Intervention
Early Physiotherapy intervention is important after a car accident and can assist by:
- Reducing time off work
- Promotes prompt recovery
- Physiotherapy can provide reassurance, advice and education on symptom management
- Advice on exercise and activity to best manage injury
- Restore range of motion and strength to neck
What to expect when you visit a Physiotherapist
Visiting a Physiotherapist after a car accident is generally a pleasant experience. A physical assessment is carried out which involves checking joint range of movement and strength. Assessment findings are discussed with the patient to develop a suitable treatment plan to meet the individual’s goals.
What to do after a car accident:
- Visit your doctor as soon as possible
- Contact your CTP insurance as soon as possible
- Fill our paper work
- Your doctor will also need to fill out a form
- Receive claim number from your CTP insurance provider
Mobile Rehab for Car Accidents
We provide mobile Physio services for CTP claims in Parramatta and surrounding suburbs.
Before we can start providing you with treatment, one of our team members will speak to you regarding your injury to see if we are the best fit for your recovery. We also need to seek approval from your case manager before we can provide your with Physiotherapy services at home or work.
What you need:
- CTP claim number
- Contact us if you need guidance on how to lodge a CTP claim if you were injured at work or in a car accident
Other documents which will assist us in providing treatment:
- GP or Specialist referral
- Certificate of Capacity (Issued by your GP)
- If you have been to a hospital – Hospital Discharge Summary
- X-ray and scan results – if you have them
- Any recent updates from your specialist (if you are seeing one)
Other people we would like to speak with to assist you with Physiotherapy treatment:
- Case manager from the insurance company
- Rehabilitation Consultant
- Your GP or specialist
- Your employer
How to receive Mobile Physiotherapy treatment and rehab
- With your claim number, your first Physiotherapy session is automatically approved
- After your first session, we will provide a report to your CTP insurer and up to 8 sessions of Physiotherapy may be approved
Do I have to pay for treatment?
If you have a claim number, we will bill the insurer directly and there will no out of pocket expense for you.
- Valid claim number from your insurance company required
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from the insurance company
- Contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We will assist you with pain management and get you back on track as soon as possible.
Common treatments after a car accident can include:
- Rehab at home
- Specific strengthening exercises after your surgery
- Soft tissue massage
- Manual therapy
- Gentle joint mobilisations
- Taping techniques
- Education and advice
- Posture management
- Home exercises and stretches
Treatment time can vary from person to person depending on the severity of the car accident. Early diagnosis and treatment can be beneficial in reducing recovery time.
Conditions we deal with:
- We treat all muscle and bone related injuries including but not limited to:
- Injury to lower, middle and/or upper back
- e.g. from a side impact accident, or if the accident occurred while your body is rotated
- Lower limbs including hip, knee or ankle injuries
- e.g. injury from the impact of the car stopping suddenly with your foot on the brake
- Neck and whiplash related injuries
- e.g. from a nose-to-tail accident, or side-impact accident
- Upper limbs including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Headache, and headache related symptoms
- e.g. post-concussion syndrome, cervicogenic headaches, or migraines
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Parramatta and surrounding suburbs
Do you need assistance with your injury? Experienced Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.