Mobile Physio for CTP Claims
Mobile Physio for CTP Claims
We provide mobile Physio services for CTP claims in Parramatta and surrounding suburbs.
Before we can start providing you with treatment, one of our team members will speak to you regarding your injury to see if we are the best fit for your recovery. We also need to seek approval from your case manager before we can provide your with Physiotherapy services at home or work.
What you need:
- CTP claim number
- Contact us if you need guidance on how to lodge a CTP claim if you were injured at work or in a car accident
Other documents which will assist us in providing treatment:
- GP or Specialist referral
- Certificate of Capacity (Issued by your GP)
- If you have been to a hospital – Hospital Discharge Summary
- X-ray and scan results – if you have them
- Any recent updates from your specialist (if you are seeing one)
Other people we would like to speak with to assist you with Physiotherapy treatment:
- Case manager from the insurance company
- Rehabilitation Consultant
- Your GP or specialist
- Your employer
Lodging a CTP Claim:
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident (pedestrians, cyclists, cars, motor bikes and trucks involved in an accident with another motor vehicle) and are experiencing symptoms, you are eligible to lodge a CTP claim.
What will CTP insurance cover?
- Any reasonable medical and rehabilitation costs
- The CTP insurer will generally cover most, if not all medical expenses associated with the incident.
- With that said, prior approval is necessary for most services, including Physiotherapy.
- Items can only be claimed in this way if they are recommended by your health professional.
- The CTP insurer, in order to have them covered, and have no out-of-pocket expense, must pre approve any scans or other treatment received.
How to lodge a CTP claim:
- Report incident to Police – Ask for an event number
- Visit your GP – Ask for a “Certificate of Fitness”
- This is a form your GP will fill out which will outline your injury details
- Lodge the documents with your CTP Insurer
What can we offer you:
- We provide a specialized treatment service for CTP insurance claims
- Not only do we provide you with treatment, but we will also guide you every step of the way
- We will also refer you on to other health professionals and specialists
- Our goal is to assist you to get back to your pre injury levels.
- We will work with you to assist you with your goals, what ever they may be
- Most importantly, as our patient, you are going to be in the center of the decision making process
- Be it when you receiving treatment or if you are returning to work
- We are here to provide you with the most efficient and accurate Physiotherapy knowledge to assist your recovery
Conditions we deal with:
- We treat all muscle and bone related injuries including but not limited to:
- Injury to lower, middle and/or upper back
- e.g. from a side impact accident, or if the accident occurred while your body is rotated
- Lower limbs including hip, knee or ankle injuries
- e.g. injury from the impact of the car stopping suddenly with your foot on the brake
- Neck and whiplash related injuries
- e.g. from a nose-to-tail accident, or side-impact accident
- Upper limbs including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Headache, and headache related symptoms
- e.g. post-concussion syndrome, cervicogenic headaches, or migraines
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Parramatta and surrounding suburbs
Do you need assistance with your injury? Experienced Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.