Lifetime Care Physiotherapy
Lifetime Care Physiotherapy
Mobile Rehab for patients on Lifetime Care
We provide mobile Physio services for Lifetime care claims in Parramatta and surrounding suburbs.
Before we can start providing you with treatment, one of our team members will speak to you regarding your injury to see if we are the best fit for your recovery. We also need to seek approval from your icare case manager or Rehabilitation Consultant before we can provide you with Physiotherapy services.
What you need:
- Contact details for your Lifetime care claims manager
- We will get in touch with your claims manager and organise the details
Other documents which will assist us in providing treatment:
- GP or Specialist referral
- Any recent updates from your specialist (if you are seeing one)
- Hospital Discharge Summary
- X-ray and scan results – if you have them
Other people we would like to speak with to assist you with Physiotherapy treatment:
- Case manager from the insurance company
- Rehabilitation Consultant
- Your GP or specialist
- Your employer
Do I have to pay for treatment?
If you have a claim number, we will bill the insurer directly and there will no out of pocket expense for you.
- Valid claim number from your insurance company required
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from the insurance company
- Contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We will assist you with pain management and get you back on track as soon as possible.
Treatment is different for everyone. On our vist appointment, we will discuss with you what goals you would like to work on. And we will target our treatment to assist you to achieve those goals. Common treatments after a car accidents can include:
- Rehab at home
- Specific strengthening exercises after your surgery
- Soft tissue massage
- Manual therapy
- Gentle joint mobilisations
- Taping techniques
- Education and advice
- Posture management
- Home exercises and stretches
Treatment time can vary from person to person depending on the severity of the car accident. Early diagnosis and treatment can be beneficial in reducing recovery time.
Conditions we deal with:
- We treat all muscle and bone related injuries including but not limited to:
- Injury to lower, middle and/or upper back
- e.g. from a side impact accident, or if the accident occurred while your body is rotated
- Lower limbs including hip, knee or ankle injuries
- e.g. injury from the impact of the car stopping suddenly with your foot on the brake
- Neck and whiplash related injuries
- e.g. from a nose-to-tail accident, or side-impact accident
- Upper limbs including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Headache, and headache related symptoms
- e.g. post-concussion syndrome, cervicogenic headaches, or migraines
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Clinic location: 12 Ada Street Harris Park, NSW, 2150. (Walking distance from Parramatta and Harris Park stations)
- Mobile: Sydney wide
Do you need assistance with your life time care Physiotherapy treatment? Experienced team of Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.