Home Care Package
Home Care Package Physiotherapy
You will receive exceptional care and support from our experienced team of Physiotherapists. We are friendly, positive and committed therapists who have extensive experience in helping elderly people.
You will receive Physiotherapy in your own preferred environment. This can be your home, aged care facilities or any other local facility, so that you can save time and don’t have to worry about arranging transportation. If you wish, you can visit us in our clinic in Parramatta as well.
No travel charges, so your home care package funding is spent on what’s most invaluable – optimizing your health, function and quality of life.
A team of caring and passionate Physiotherapists who are dedicated to making a real difference to people’s lives – to help you improve daily living activities and participate in what is meaningful to you.
We provide client-cantered Physiotherapy services at home or at your preferred location to help achieve your goals and fulfill your needs. What this means, we provide you the type of Physiotherapy treatment you want. Of course we’ll guide you through the process.
Convenience, ease and value of home visits – save time, energy and money.
Physiotherapy Treatments may include:
- Mobility and transfers
- Strength, coordination and flexibility
- Mobility aid assessment/prescriptions
- Spinal disorders
- Symptoms from Cerebral palsy or other neural conditions
- Home Care Package Physiotherapy assessments and reports
- Mobility assessments and reports
Information For Aged Care Providers
- Our experienced and caring team can look after your clients with any geriatric conditions
- An advanced approach that incorporates quick implementation of research evidence – providing certainty that your clients are receiving the best possible therapy.
- Responsiveness and timely replies, with a focused admin team that can address your concerns as soon as possible
- Exceptional and comprehensive care and management for your clients
- No waiting lists – we always have capacity to take on new clients
- No travel fees
- Our highly skilled staff are trustworthy, easy to work with and always accountable to your clients and case managers
- Our friendly team members are always available to address concerns with regards to any difficult cases.
Do you need assistance with your Physiotherapy treatment? Experienced team of Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.