CTP Claim Physio
What is a CTP Claim?
Compulsory Third Party Insurance also known as green slip insurance.
This insurance is compulsory for all vehicles driven on NSW roads.
You cannot register your vehicle unless you have CTP insurance.
Anyone regardless of who caused the accident, anyone in the car or outside the car affected by to the accident.
- Any reasonable medical treatment which is required due to the accident
Common Injuries seen for CTP Claim Physio:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Herniated disc
- Nerve damage
- Shoulder pain
What does CTP Claim Physio include:
- Assess your injury
- Treat your injury
- Assist you with loading your CTP claim
- Speak with your GP
- Communicate with your insurance Claim’s Manager
- Communicate with your Employer and discuss suitable work duties while you are injured
- Update and assist your Rehabilitation Consultant to get you back to your pre-injury duties
Why choose Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta?
- Specialised treatment for motor vehicle accidents
- Priority appointments
- Experienced and locally trained Physiotherapists who are regularly mentored
- Regular communication with your GP, specialists, case manager and rehab consultants
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent guidance, advice and management of your injury
- Treatment techniques may include a range of manual therapy techniques
- Rehabilitative program including stretches and exercises
Do you need assistance with your injury? Experienced Physiotherapists with essential knowledge. You can call us anytime to have a confidential discussion with our expert Physiotherapists. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.