Physiotherapy Parramatta NSW
Physiotherapy Parramatta NSW
Our goal as Physiotherapists is to get you pain-free and restore or maintain your optimal body function, using evidence-based, non-invasive methods. Whether you need Physiotherapy due to a work injury, a motor vehicle accident (CTP Claim), musculoskeletal condition, or to get you back on your feet after surgery, we can help you!
Why choose us?
- Advanced Physiotherapy: We use advanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques
- 1 on 1 Treatment in private rooms. We listen and aim to help achieve your goals
- Quick Diagnostics: We quickly find the root of the condition resulting in great improvements in pain and recovery
- Highest Standard of Care: Professional, Positive and Caring Staff
We offer hands on Physiotherapy Services
At Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta, we use traditional hands on Physiotherapy techniques. (Yes, including manual therapy, massage and exercise). Plus honest advise and clear guidance when you need it the most.
Make a booking:
So if you’re in need of expert Physiotherapy services, Parramatta residents can turn to the dedicated professionals at Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We ensure we treat you in a holistic way and strive to get back to your pre injury levels. If you’re suffering from pain and discomfort and in need of Physiotherapy Professionals, Parramatta residents can simply visit our clinic and arrange a consultation, or you can book an appointment online. Simply use our online booking portal to make an instant booking. And remember, you can call us any time to discuss your condition privately with one of our Physiotherapists.
Benefits of Physiotherapy in Parramatta NSW
Physiotherapy has and will continue to produce outstanding results in aiding rehabilitation for people of all ages. We treat the patient as a whole, ensuring they’re pain-free as soon as possible. Exercising one aspect of your body can significantly improve other parts that are overcompensating. Benefits of Physiotherapy treatment:
- Alleviate pain – Patients suffering from pain resulting from musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis, or injury-related aches can benefit from a number of treatments offered at our clinic.
- Avoid surgery – Although a variety of conditions and injuries may require you to have surgery, most can be tackled through physiotherapy. The best Physiotherapists in Australia can help you manage your pain and help your body to heal to an extent that surgery may not be needed or delayed.
- Staying fit at all ages – Stay fit and active in your old age. Physiotherapy can be beneficial for joint and bone aches. Most ailments that contribute to pain felt in the elderly can be treated using a variety of Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology techniques.
- Support recovery – Whenever you undergo surgery on a joint or bone, you will need help to get you back to functioning properly. Patients who have had major Orthopedic surgery can benefit from Physiotherapy services. Your Physiotherapist will work with you from the moment you’ve had surgery up until you are back to your regular function.
- Management and prevention of sports injuries – Injuries obtained through sports are notorious for taking a toll on your ability to perform athletically. Whether it’s an ACL tear, hamstring strain, or golfer’s elbow, we are here to help you fix the symptomatic problem and give you exercises you need to follow to prevent further injury.
How Can Physiotherapy Help You?
Physiotherapy can help you achieve your desired goal by using a variety of movements and exercises to restore your function. Our physiotherapy clinic can help you treat the following pains and aches:
- Head & Neck -Whether it’s constant headaches, a pinched nerve, a wry neck, or a sports-related injury, we can give you the exercises to follow to help alleviate your pain.
- Shoulder – Shoulder injuries can occur through overuse or direct trauma. We can help restore your function.
- Arm & Hand – If you’ve broken your fall with your hands, or played a bad ball during a racket game, you may experience some hand or arm pain. Our team can help provide you with the knowledge and exercises you need to get back on track.
- Back – Back pain is the debilitating pain that can make even the simplest tasks such as getting up or walking very painful. We are committed to finding the root of your problem by providing accurate assessment and treatment for all back conditions.
- Hip & Groin – Hips and groins can be ‘pulled’ if no appropriate stretching is done beforehand. Additionally, we can alleviate pain and restore function following hip surgery.
- Knee – Knee injuries are amongst the most common sporting injuries which can lead to athletes being put out of their game. Our Parramatta physiotherapy program is available to all those who have sustained a knee injury and need to get back on their feet.
- Ankle – There’s nothing worse than going over on your ankle only to find out you’re going to be in pain for the next few weeks or months. We can help assess your gait and find out which area of your ankle has been injured before giving you the exercises you need to follow.
What to expect at your appointment?
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta is renowned for being comprehensive. We ensure our clients’ safety and encourage the use of our equipment to help patients achieve their desired outcomes. We promise all of our clients the following:
- Advanced Hands-on treatment
- One-on-One consultation
- Individualized physiotherapy treatment
- Range of different best treatment options for you to select from
- Thorough physical examination leads to accurate diagnoses
- Discussion about your everyday limitations and modifications
- Clear diagnosis and management plan
- Active movement with less pain
For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.