Parramatta NDIS Physiotherapy
Who do we help?
Participants who are looking for Parramatta NDIS Physiotherapy services. We assist participants who are:
- Plan managed
- NDIA managed
- Self managed
To make a booking, we require plan manager details or if you are NDIA managed, your NDIS number and plan dates.
What services do we offer?
Parramatta NDIS Physiotherapy Services:
- Clinic based appointments
- Home visits
What treatment do we offer?
Treatment is based around your goals and can include:
- Exercises to strengthen muscles
- Stretching to relieve tight muscles and joints
- Hands on Physiotherapy techniques
- Techniques to manage your pain:
- Manual therapy
- Spinal pain
- Joint pain
Make an appointment
- NIDA managed: We require your NDIS number, NDIS plan dates and we will create a service agreement with you on your first appointment.
- Plan managed: Please send us contact details for your plan manager, we will send them the invoice directly
- Self managed: Payment required at time of appointment, and you can claim it back from NDIS
Who are we?
We are registered and experienced Physiotherapists in Parramatta. For more information on how we can further assist you, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on admin [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.