Experts in Motor Vehicle Accident Rehab
CTP Rehabilitation Services
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) also known as green slip insurance covers you for Physiotherapy treatment and other benefits in case of a motor vehicle accident. Motor vehicle accidents can be a major disruption to your life and we offer rehabilitation support through your CTP claim to help you overcome this hurdle. Not only do we provide hands on Physiotherapy treatment, we can also direct you to other professionals who will assist you with other aspects of your rehab journey including medical, specialist reviews, psychological and legal input.
Our team of experienced Physiotherapists will assist you to return to your pre-accident level of health and quality of life. We deliver a holistic and patient focused treatment model ensuring we are meeting your goals. Whether it is linking you to treatment services, supporting return to work, helping your home life, or just someone to guide your recovery, we are here to help you.
How we can assist you:
- Collaboration with professionals to help design and implement activities to promote early return to work when medically able
- Supporting and motivating the injured individual to become active
- Early health education as a motivating tool for injured person
- Communicating with health professionals and employers
What you should do after a motor vehicle accident:
- Visit your doctor as soon as possible after your motor vehicle accident
- Contact your CTP insurance provider within 28 days
- Fill our paper work provided by your CTP insurer
- Receive claim number from your CTP insurance provider
- Provide claim number to your Physiotherapist
Common Symptoms treated by Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and Headaches
- Muscle strain and reduced range of motion
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Chest pain
Do I have to pay for treatment?
If you have a claim number, we will bill the insurer directly for Physiotherapy services and there will no out of pocket expense.
- Valid claim number from your insurance company required
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from the insurance company
- Contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We will assist you with pain management and get you back on track as soon as possible.
For more information on how we can further assist you after you have had a car accident, please call our clinic number on 0479 080 800 or send us an email on [email protected] for further details. Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specializing in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back on track.