Harris Park Physiotherapy Services
If you are looking for high quality physiotherapy services close to Parramatta, contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We are located on Ada street – just a few meters away from Kennards storage facility on Wigram Street in Harris Park. Easy access from Parramatta or Harris Park train stations.
We specialise in treating all types of musculoskeletal and sports injuries. Including: back pain, neck pain, headaches, lumbar disc problems, joint stiffness, sciatica, rotator cuff tears, shoulder pain, postural problems, AC joint problems, ankle sprains, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, patella injuries, hamstring strains and tears, quad strains, calf strains, rehab after surgery and much more.
Physiotherapy can be beneficial for any one with:
- Back and neck pain including headaches
- Sport injuries and general musculoskeletal symptoms
- Adolescent and growing pains
- Postural related symptoms
- Post op rehabilitation
We also provide specialised treatment for:
- Complex and chronic spinal pain
- Axillary Web Syndrome (Cording) post breast or axillary surgery
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Treatment for WorkCover, MVA and DVA patients
- Hands on treatment
- Bulk billed EPC appointments
- On the spot HICAPS claiming for all major health funds
- We cater for the Parramatta community – we speak English, Punjabi and Hindi
Many doctors and medical specialists refer patients to Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta for treatment. Ajit Singh Lamba is the practice principal and works closely with patients to achieve the best results. He also has extensive experience from his work in public and private hospitals around Sydney.