Physiotherapy for Work Injury
Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta is registered to treat work cover injuries.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our commitment to you:
- We will provide immediate treatment, to relieve your pain and discomfort
- We will diagnose the cause of your condition
- We will advise you on future injury prevention techniques and exercises
- Your appointment will be a 100% hands on, one on one, personal treatment
What you can do:
Always seek medical treatment as soon as possible after sustaining a personal injury . This can include an injury at work (WorkCover), an injury involving a motor vehicle (CTP claims) or any other personal injury.
The most important thing should always be getting you back to your pre-injury health (or as close to it) as quickly as possible.
If your injury is treatable, you should definitely consider undertaking such treatment. If you leave an injury untreated, it will be you who suffers if the injury gets worse or doesn’t heal as it should.
There are certain steps which you must take before seeking Physiotherapy treatment:
- Work Injury: Inform your employer
- Your employer will lodge your case with WorkCover
- Receive WorkCover claim number
- See you GP
- Depending on your injury, you may be referred for further X-rays or scans
- See your Physiotherapist
- Your Physiotherapist will work closely with your employer, insurer and any other member of the health professional team to get you back to your pre injury duties
How will Physiotherapy Treatment Affect my WorkCover or CTP Claim?
Physiotherapy treatment will positively impact your claim. Aside from the impact it will have on your physical wellbeing if you do not undertake treatment, it may also affect your long term health. WorkCover is geared towards having you back in the workforce as soon as possible. There are positive benefits to your mental and physical health if you return to work sooner.
WorkCover benefits will always include some form of rehabilitation based treatment as well as arranging a suitable duties program to ease you back into the work force and minimise risk of re-injury.
Do I Have To Pay for Treatment?
No, we will bill the insurer if all of the following exists:
- Claim number from your insurance company
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from your employer or insurance company
Hygiene Measures in place at Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta:
We are a COVID-19 Trained Clinic
Our clinic is COVID-19 certified.
Infection Control Training – Department of Health