Office Workstation Assessment
Office Ergonomic Assessment or Corporate Physiotherapy is when a registered Physiotherapist visits your workplace to evaluate your business or individual requirements. Our Physiotherapists can provide you with expert knowledge in the area of office ergonomics and will assess your needs to find a suitable solution.
An Ergonomic assessment includes:
- Posture check
- Workstation setup
- Office chair setup
- Monitor setup
- Keyboard mouse setup
- Desk setup
- Lumbar support review
- Foot rest review
During our assessments, we also cover:
- Advice on physical activity during work hours
- How to prevent neck and back pain
- Improving work habits
Individual Workstation Assessments
- Individual assessment with a registered Physiotherapist
- Aimed at identifying risk factors at the workstation that may cause injury
- Finding preventative solutions to these problems
- Analysis of all aspects of the workstation – ergonomic chair, ergonomic desk, ergonomic monitor, ergonomic keyboard, ergonomic mouse and the placement of these on the workstation
- Analysis of the employee – job requirements and their working posture
- Discussion of rest and stretch breaks throughout the day to minimise injuries
- Recommendations including any equipment that may be required
Home Office Ergonomic Assessment
- When setting up a home office, employees generally provide their own furniture and can often make very poor choices when it comes to chairs, desks and other items.
- Home office assessments include the same rigorous steps as a typical workstation assessment.
- Employees will be instructed on how to set their workspace at home, when to take appropriate breaks and the appropriate exercises to perform should they have any symptoms.
Office Furniture Assessment
- Evaluation of ergonomic office furniture and equipment in your work place
- Advice on making the right decisions when choosing ergonomic chairs, ergonomic keyboards and ergonomic mouse
- A review of your office furniture and equipment will help you make the right decisions when you are investing in adapting workstations or purchasing new ergonomic furniture and ergonomic chairs.
Contact us today on 0479 080 800 to make a booking. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected] Our Physiotherapists are Medicare, NDIS, DVA and Work Cover approved, specialising in injury management and rehabilitation to get you back to full function.