Physio Parramatta Near Westfield
If you are looking for high-quality Physiotherapy services walking distance from Westfield Parramatta, contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We are located less than 10 minutes walk from Parramatta Westfield. And if you are catching the train, you can get off at Harris Park or Parramatta train stations and stroll down to our clinic within minutes.
We specialise in treating all types of musculoskeletal and sports injuries. Including: back pain, neck pain, headaches, lumbar disc problems, joint stiffness, sciatica, rotator cuff tears, shoulder pain, wrist pain, postural problems, AC joint problems, ankle sprains, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, patella injuries, hamstring strains and tears, quad strains, calf strains, rehab after surgery and much more.
Physiotherapy can be beneficial for anyone with:
- Back and neck pain including headaches
- Sports injuries and general musculoskeletal symptoms
- Adolescent and growing pains
- Postural related symptoms
- Post-op rehabilitation
Our physiotherapist also provide specialised treatment for:
- Complex and chronic spinal pain
- Axillary Web Syndrome (Cording) post breast or axillary surgery
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Treatment for WorkCover, MVA and DVA patients
- Hands-on treatment
- Bulk billed EPC appointments
- On the spot HICAPS claiming for all major health funds
- We cater for the Parramatta community – we speak English, Punjabi and Hindi
Many doctors and medical specialists refer patients to Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta for treatment. Ajit Singh Lamba is the practice principal and works closely with patients to achieve the best results. He also has extensive experience from his work in public and private hospitals around Sydney.