Physiotherapy After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Third Party Claims
Motor vehicle accidents (MVA) can happen any time and can cause a lot of headache and grief. CTP insurance (compulsory third party insurance) may cover for your Physiotherapy treatment. Physiotherapy After a Motor Vehicle Accident is crucial and can prevent long term spinal complications.
Please note, prior approval from your CTP insurance company is required. You will also need to visit a GP after your accident, before you can be seen by a Physiotherapist. Not all symptoms will appear immediately after the accident, some symptoms and pains can develop a few days after the accident has taken place. The body often goes into “protection mode” for safety to prevent further damage after an accident. Once the body starts to relax, the pain will will become more apparent.
Steps to take after a car accident:
- Contact 3rd party insurance provider
- Fill out appropriate forms (Your GP may need to fill a form regarding your injury)
- See your GP as soon as possible (Within 30 days after your accident)
- Contact your Physiotherapist with claim number issued by insurance company
Do I Have To Pay for Treatment?
No, we will bill the insurer if all of the following exists:
- Valid claim number from your insurance company
- Approval letter or email for Physiotherapy from the insurance company
Contact Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. We will assist you with pain management and get you back on track as soon as possible.
If you’ve had a motor vehicle accident and are currently suffering from symptoms, get in touch with Physiotherapy Professionals Parramatta. If you are unsure of the process or where to go, we can guide you through the process and direct you on the right path.
Please email us on email@example.com or call us on 0479 080 800 for further information.